In San Antonio, your air conditioning system is most likely the most important part of your house in the summer. We service the greater San Antonio area, including Alamo Heights, Terrell Hills, Olmos Park, Shavano Park, The Dominion, Stone Oak, Sonterra, Helotes, Castle Hills, and Leon Valley for all your HVAC needs.
Experienced Air Conditioning Repair Technicians
Our heating and air conditioning technicians are highly skilled and know how to correctly troubleshoot your HVAC system. They aren’t paid commissions, so your best interests are their only motivation. All of our technicians have 15+ years air conditioning experience in the San Antonio area.
If a major repair of your air conditioner is needed, we will give you all of the available options so that you can decide whether it is in your best interest to repair or replace the HVAC equipment.
We Provide Energy Efficient Replacement Air Conditioners
If your ac system is in need of replacement, or if it is inefficient and you want to replace it before something happens, we will be happy to give you an estimate on a new, energy efficient HVAC system. In San Antonio, air conditioning equipment accounts for over 50% of the energy usage in your home.
There are some basic guidelines that will help you make your decision on repairing or replacing your heating and ac equipment.
These are reasons to change out your heating and air conditioning system
- If the HVAC system is over 10 years old. Due to recent advances in HVAC technology, heaters, furnaces and air conditioners older than 10 years should be replaced at the first major component failure (evaporator coil, compressor, or furnace heat exchanger).
- If the HVAC system is out of warranty and a major component fails. Older air conditioners and furnaces did not have the warranty coverage that newer units have. Newer heating and air conditioning units have a 10 year parts warranty ( if registered) and some have a life time heat exchanger warranty ( if registered).
- If you are concerned with electric usage and bills, and your HVAC system was installed before 2007. Most of the high efficiency air conditioning systems we offer have more than twice the efficiency of ac units installed before 2007. We offer many energy efficient options that qualify for the San Antonio CPS rebate program and the federal 25C Tax Credit.
These are reasons not to change your heating and air conditioning system
- The air conditioning system still has manufacturer's warranty. The only reasons to replace an air conditioning system before the warranty expiration are, if you want to increase energy efficiency or if the warranty allows for a credit on a new system and you are near expiration.
- If your HVAC system is operating correctly and the energy usage is not excessive.
Thorough Air Conditioning Repair
If you have more than one San Antonio air conditioning company come out to your house, you will notice how much longer we take than other companies gathering information examining your home and your existing system. It’s important for us to look at your duct system, your existing electrical and wiring and any other problems that might exist.
You always have the right to choose what repairs are made on your home. We just think you should know about all of the problems, not just the ones that are most profitable to your HVAC contractor. An ac system can only be efficient and perform the way it was designed to, if it is installed properly.
If You Need Reliable Air Conditioning Repair or Replacement Services
Call Today: 210.370.7333
AC Professionals Standing By…Contact us here or call us at 210-370-7333 to schedule your repair or free system replacement estimate in San Antonio.